Wednesday 26 January 2022

Amanda's take on TN Thursday! TAG ALBUM!

 Hello SC fans!

Have you been enjoying all the TN Thursday inspiration?! Some incredible projects are being shared!

Rather than weekly, I am joining in once a month. My theme will be to choose a word to focus on for each month.

And rather than a Travelers Notebook, I am using a Tag book.

Today I will share my book, as well as my inspiration for January from Kylie's prompts.

My Tag book


Before I share my inspiration, let me show you my tag book and how I created it.

I taped together enough Tab Tags for 12 months of the year. These Studio Light - World Watercolor Tags by Art by Marlene are awesome. After taping together, I applied a coat of Gesso to each page (mostly to cover the tape).

To decorate my front and back cover I used:

To colour the cover, I used a wide brush, to brush the pink and blue inks onto the tag.

Once dry, I droppered more ink onto the cover, (Including adding white this time) and used the air puffer tool to blow the ink around.

Plus I added some white splatters of the ink.

Here is the front!

For the front, I ripped and scrunched some Dina Wakley tissue paper and glued it down.

And I selected a quote from the Dina Wakley Media - Stencil - Done is Better and stenciled it on with some white modeling paste.

Finished with some white and black pen doodling!


Now for my January inspiration and word: OPTIMISM

The January TN prompts I used were: Stencils/texture; Inks and transfers.

The products in store were:


I hope I can maintain an attitude of optimism throughout January, despite the weird covid stuff happening everywhere! 

Gotta stay positive!


Thanks for looking!

Amanda


No comments:

Post a Comment