Wednesday 12 January 2022

"Moments" by Amanda Hartmann

Hello SC fans!

Who else enjoyed their December advent calendar in 2021? I loved it! And I especially loved that it threw some new and different products my way.

For example, I got some new purple products to work with:

 I thought it called for a purple page!


Here it is:


When I use purple, you need some contrasting colours - I started with a Kraft cardstock base and adding black and white.

Using an old store card, I swiped the Art Anthology Sorbet – Purple Rain paint to the background.

Then I added the new Dina Wakley Media Collage Tissue Paper [Text Collage] paper over the purple with some gel medium.

While it was still wet, I sprinkled Nuvo Collection – Pure Sheen Glitter – Violet Infusion over.

Once everything was dry, I used a blending brush to add some extra stenciling to the page.

Also added some stamping using the new Tim Holtz Cling Stamp– Tiny Text - I know these are out of stock - hopefully more will come in soon!

Finished with some muslin, black thread, a white flower (painted with Art Anthology Sorbet – Purple Rain) and my title.



Thanks for looking!
Amanda


 

No comments:

Post a Comment