Tuesday 4 January 2022

Silly! by Tracey B

 

Silly!

Hi everyone and Happy New Year!

Don’t you just love the new look Moodsketch.   How you interpret them is up to you – use only the moodboard, use only the sketch or combine both.   The choice is yours.

 




I started with some left over Finnabair Jewel Effects paste(Crushed amber) which I had used through a stencil on another layout.   As I hate to waste product, I gave it a spritz with water and cleaned it off on white cardstock – just for some subtle colour in the background.

I then added some 13@rts shiny powder (similar to this)  and then some impasto through another stencil.   When dry I added some Dylusion ink spray (London Blue) using the packaging technique.



 

I gave some old chipboard from my stash a coat of gesso and then painted on more London Blue ink.

Used a Heidi Swapp frame (here's some others) for my photo and then some Heidi Swapp acrylic stars, some Art Walk stickers, some Cocoa Vanilla Happiness ephemera and some Jilliebean Soup epoxy stickers.



Finished off with some Cocoa Vanilla Life is Beautiful alphas for my title. 

 


TFL

cheers

Trace



1 comment: