Monday 3 January 2022

Welcome Tarrah

Welcome Tarrah

2022 brings us an amazing new Artist to our Creative Team we would love to officially welcome Tarrah McLean to the SC family!
Hi, my name is Tarrah McLean. I am 44, married to a very supportive husband Simon and we have 2 amazing sons – Luke who is 16 and Oliver who is 11. We live on the Central Coast of NSW, near Sydney, Australia. I have been scrapbooking/papercrafting for 16 years now, I am still obsessed and LOVE everything about it and could not imagine my life without it!
Projects that inspire and speak to me are anything with colour! I absolutely love to create scrapbook layouts in both 12’ x 12’ and 8.5’ x 11’ format and I also enjoy creating mini albums, home décor/lifestyle projects and cards occasionally too. I enjoy adding cut files to my projects, lots of embellishments but not much mixed media – I am too impatient to wait for things to dry and I don’t like getting my hands dirty!
I would define my style as clean, fresh and colourful. My style has evolved a lot over the years, I am happy with where my style has lead me over the years!
Currently I design for Teresa Collins Studio, Bella Blvd, Cocoa Vanilla Studio and CUT to YOU.
I am so honoured and excited to have been invited by Kylie to join the Scrapping Clearly design team for 2022! I hope you are inspired in some way with my project shares.






No comments:

Post a Comment