Wednesday 5 January 2022

Summer of cricket, by Amanda Hartmann

 Welcome to January 2022!

I look forward to sharing and crafting and creating all year!!

Let's start with our January MoodSketch!

Sometimes all you need is the right paint colours!

Ocean and Tangerine from Dina Wakley - Acrylic Paints were perfect!

Inspired by this: 


Here is my full page:


I started with some white Marshmallow cardstock on some blue "Among the wildflowers" Vicki Boutin paper.

First, using a brayer, I added the orange Tangerine paint to either side of the page.

Once dry, I used a white resist crayon, to make some swirls to the background.

Next, using some plastic packaging, I added the blue Ocean paint watered down to the background, also to the sides and through the middle.

I raided my old circle stamps, added some stamping and painted some of the circles with the Ocean paint.

Finished with some doodling, black thread and some puffy stickers and letters for a title.







Thanks for looking today!
Amanda



1 comment:

  1. I love these colours for summer - fantastic layout amanda

    ReplyDelete