Friday 22 October 2021

Art Journal Pages by Belinda Spencer

 Hello Scrapping Clearly fans!

Today I have a couple of art journal spreads to share with you featuring lots of Dina Wakley Media products.


I have used the awesome Dina Wakley Media 6x6" Kraft Journal. I love the compact size of this journal and the super heavy weight pages.


I added some collage paper from the Collage Collective book using the DWM Ultra Thick Gel Medium. Once dry I added some stencilling using the brand new Growing Masks and Night Acrylic Paint. I spritzed some DWM Gloss Spray in White and Turquoise over the masks too.


I added a cute little tag cut from the Collage Collective book that I altered with collage and stamping. I added some extra colour to the face using the Jane Davenport Chalk Pastel Set.


I stamped a couple of leaves from the Be Willing Stamp Set using Medieval Gloss Spray on collage paper and added them to the pages.


I added some mark making using a Light Blue Pilot Pintor Paint Pen as well as Posca Paint Pens.


I added the sentiments and a bit more stamping to finish.






My next two pages were created using the same techniques and inspired by the October Mood Board.







Thanks for stopping by the blog today. I hope you find some time to play with your Dina Wakley stash too.

Cheers
Belinda




No comments:

Post a Comment