Wednesday 20 October 2021

Inspirational Quote, by Amanda Hartmann

Hello Scrapping clearly fans!

I have been quietly creating with my Scrapping Clearly stash and I hope to get back to sharing with you all!

Today's page is all about the background... It is easy to create your own unique background with some tissue or wrapping paper of your choice, with some gesso and stenciling layered over top!


I used a roll of the HeidiSwapp MARQUEE LOVE CORK WITH GOLD FLAKES DECORATIVE PAPER ROLL - the paper is light weight and was easy to stick to some white cardstock with some gel medium. It doesn't sit flat or neat, but I liked the grungy look! You could use any light weight paper or tissue paper in your stash and achieve the same effect!

Now add some layers....

Gesso!

then Stenciling: I used some white modeling paste through DinaWakley Media – Stencil and Mask – Done is Better

And lastly some touches of colour with Distress Oxides Ink Pads


The page is finished with some simple stickers [ TIM HOLTZ – IDEA-OLOGY – SMALL TALK STICKERS] and a Charms Creation.



I was even able to glue the same background paper onto the Charms Creation chevron.


Thanks for looking today!

Amanda








 

No comments:

Post a Comment