Tuesday 26 October 2021

# Home schooling by Tracey B

 Hi everyone

As soon as I saw this photo of my friend's child, my heart went out to her and every parent having to cope with the demands of home schooling in these trying times.   

I am eternally grateful my son is now an adult! (That's my silver lining)

I started by using up a heap of old alphas from my stash.   It doesn't matter to me that I mostly cover these up; it all just adds dimension.


I then added some Art Anthology Velvet (Shamrock) and Gemstones (Amber) through a couple of different stencils.
'Cause I hate wasting product I spritzed the back of the stencils and added that to the layout and the left over to a scrap piece that will no doubt become a background eventually.


I heat embossed some chipboard with some black embossing powder, added some Alpha parts and some epoxy stickers and called it done.


TFL

cheers

Tracey



No comments:

Post a Comment