Tuesday 5 October 2021

re-use by Tracey B

 Hi everyone

I don't know about you but I seem to collect a lot of advertising magnets and although they are useful for holding stuff on the fridge, they are not pretty (and I never actually read them) so time to jazz one up.





Also I finally unpacked the last moving box (only took 18 months) and found an old 3" square canvas my son had painted in primary school.   With a few  heart string qualms I decided to paint it over and redecorate it.






In both cases I started with a couple of coats of gesso.   I covered the canvass with a collage of tissue paper stuck on with gel medium and then some modelling paste through a Colour Blast stencil.  Then some paint and embellishments including
2 Crafty chipboard

TFL
Happy crafting
cheers
Tracey



2 comments:

  1. EKWB EK-UNI Pump Bracket in UAE, Pump Bracket in UAE
    https://gccgamers.com/ekwb-ek-uni.html
    EKWB EK-UNI Pump Bracket in UAE, Safe Shopping Multiple Payment Options Express Delivery GCC Gamers Moneyback Guarantee.
    1633586819396-8

    ReplyDelete