Saturday 30 October 2021

Brilliant Bubble Blower created by Tracey Thorne

 Welcome to another fabulous Saturday of full blown creation. I do hope you have had an opportunity to create this week. I have moved my sewing machine into a dedicated sewing room space and now I have had to dig out my little travel buddy sewer... she is a little bit in need of a service but stitches the best bobbly stitches because the tension is not right... today I am loving this feature on my page.

Today's page has been inspired a huge bubblegum bubble that my daughter blew. I have pulled the colours from the photo and incorporated circleson the page. To start the page I have used 12x12 Kraft cardstock and to that Gesso was added and rolled out using a brayer. I have heat dried this and then added some Prima Art Alchemy acrylic paint in Metallique Pink Blush through a Studio Light Art by Marlene mask- BM08

The Dylusions stamp - Graphic Backgrounds was used with Ranger Archival black  ink. I have sewn around the stencil in two places with black thread to accentuate the circle pattern of the stencil.

 


I created a photo stack using Project Life cards and also part of the title was from small project life card. I have stamped out some flowers using Jane Davenport Build-a-Bouquet and have coloured these using  watercolour pencils. The aqua frame is a Heidi Swapp embellishment from my stash.



When placing the photo stack on the page I have decided to add some black thread under this and also a little white iridescent punchinella. The rest of the title was created using Thickers by Amy Tangerine in Memento. I have also added a few little 'raindrops' - these are tiny little plastic spheres from my stash.

  

 

Thanks for popping in and having a looksie at my newest page.


Have a fabbo weekend

tracey



 





1 comment: