Tuesday 19 October 2021

Great Expectations by Tracey B

 Hi everyone

I love blue and green together - there is just something about those colours that make my heart sing.   

I was looking at this months mood board and was inspired to create this.


I started with some Light & Fluffy modelling paste through a Vicki Boutin stencil and then dripped Liquitex Ink - Vivid Lime Green down the page.   I gave it a couple of spritzes of water in places to make it move some more.   




I added some Art Anthology Velvet medium (Aloha) through a TCW stencil (Mini Specimums)
 This paint is my absolute fave; it's luscious, thick to give just enough dimension and comes in a fabulous range of colours.   
I also added some Dylusions ink spray (London Blue & Lemon Zest)


When it came to mounting my photo I decided to use a Heidi Swapp tag but the green stripe wasn't quite the right colour so I used a couple of strips of washi tape over the top.   Happy now :) 




A Heidi Swapp puffy sticker from the Joy Parade collection along with some Heidi Swapp teal alphas and some Jillibean Soup puffy stickers and I was done

TFL
cheers
Tracey



No comments:

Post a Comment