Saturday 23 October 2021

Shine created by Tracey Thorne

 Welcome to another fabulous Saturday my fellow creatives. Last week on my Facebook Live I touched on creating with older printed papers. I am an avid 'collector' and have quite a few dating back over 10 years ago and today I am going to share a layout using some of those. Most printed papers blend so well with all the new products too which is what I wanted to show you with this 12x12 layout.

I pulled out some Basic Grey printed papers from my stash, these are from a couple of different ranges. I have then punched out some 2inch circles and stitched them onto a base of white cardstock. It is a cool way to use up ends of papers in a range or mix & match to create your own background.



I have then cut two photomats to layer the photos onto. I have not cut my photos down as I liked the white space above and below on the photo. The top photo I built up using some thick card and double sided tape. In creating all the layers to this layout I have chosen chipboard embellishments from Teresa Collins and Cocoa Vanilla- Love Always. 

These Studio Calico geotags are a cute addition to the page too.

I have used a Heidi Swapp Wood word for the title. I have also journalled on my layout by typing ad cutting the journalling into strips before adding to the page.

I hope this has given you a few ideas on how to use up your older papers and newer embellishments.


Have a great weekend

tracey


No comments:

Post a Comment