Saturday 2 October 2021

No Waste - Make a Book by Tracey Thorne

Ooh its a new month and a new Moodboard - if you get a chance head on over to the Blog and check it out - it is all shades of neon... hence my sidestep this month to continue on with my little LIVE facebook share yesterday as I am not a neon scrapper... I tried ... it looks bad.... so we are going with Fridays project instead. 

THIS ONE DID NOT HAPPEN - SORRY 👇

There are always those failed attempt backgrounds on 12x12 cardstock that don't make it to the next stage of creation - I have a small pile. I hate waste and they are waiting for me to turn them into little mini albums, so I have a little pile of unused pages ready to go when I feel the urge to create an album. 

Over on the Facebook page I did a little LIVE for the beginning of this album - You can watch the creation, the cover & I have done the first two pages. Over the next few days I hope to finish this little beauty off and hopefully I can throw in a couple more LIVES on the FB share and inspire group for you to watch it come together. Today I have added a couple of more pages here to help inspire you to create your own mini album.

To create the book I have used one sheet of 12x12 cardstock - it was a mess so I completely sprayed it with Izink - sunflower and pushed the colour around with a brush. I then folded the cardstock and cut it before folding and gluing it to create a small mini album.

I have added Tim Holtz  stamps and texture paste through Tim Holtz mini stencils to the first two pages as well as a little washi tape from AALL&Create and a metal frame from Rangers Tim Holtz range.


Today's two pages I have created using some stamping onto tissue paper using a Stampers Anonymous stamp- Urban chic & Grunged  and an AALL & Create stamp - Steampunk Alchemist. 


 

These two pages I have used a 7Gypsies stamp at the top of the page. The Heart is from the Finnabair Mechanicals and I have accented it with some Vicki Boutin Red water colour crayon. The impromptu journalling was done using Tim Holtz small talk stickers.




Don't forget to pop on over to the Share and Inspire Facebook group to check out the LIVE on the beginning of this mini book.

Have a fabulous October of creating 

tracey




No comments:

Post a Comment