Saturday 16 October 2021

Food Fashun created by Tracey Thorne

Hello crafty friends. It is another Saturday of creative fun. So much fun we will need sunglasses this month. If you haven't seen the vibrancy of this moodboard grab your sunnies. This one is a challenge for me but I have a never give up attitude so here is my little contribution this week... I hope it gives you a little mojo boost.


I have started with white cardstock, a highlighter and a Vicki Boutin stencil... sounds easy - it was. I gave it a quick squirt of water to close in some of those white spaces too. I've then got the Faber Castell felt tip pens out again and added a couple more colours to the page by scribbling on some plastic spritzing with water and kissing the page.



I've pulled out some fun stuff from my stash to help with the layering of the photo - punchinella, black cotton, plastic mesh, chipboard mannequins, paper raffia.

I have used a Flutterby print under the photo before layering on top of the punchinella and the plastic. The cotton was placed just under the photo as I needed to tie in a bit of black to go with the dress bodies. These were prepared by colouring them in black and tying the paper raffia around the waist.
I have also used a Viva Las Vegas stamp with Ranger Ink across the page. The dottering of a small stamp is always a welcome element to my page.


The font is some very old GinX stickers that I had in my stash - I seriously do not throw things out - there will come a time when I will need them - I just need to have them stored in the right spot. I have used a fine black pen and outlined the font stickers to help make them pop. I had a little fun with the font too as I had no more O's left so I changed up the spelling and added another word in 'Fun' using thickers.




So many possibilities with this moodboard - colours, patterns & contrast mixing. Use them alone or all together I am sure you will come up with your own little masterpiece.


 Until next week - enjoy your weekend

tracey







No comments:

Post a Comment