Tuesday 6 April 2021

Om by Tracey B

 Hi everyone

It's another month and that means another gorgeous moodboard.

It's time to bring out your pastels


I started with my go to white card stock and some Neo Color II crayons.

I scribbled pourpre & rose onto my messy mat until I got a colour I was happy with and then gave them a spritz with water and used the packaging technique to transfer the colour to the page.

 


I scribbled some yellow crayon onto my mat and mixed it with some impasto gel and then added it through a stencil.



I diecut some paper using a die from my stash.   I don't remember what brand - possibly Sizzix 


and then added a few embellishments and a title.


I love the fact Paddy & Del went to Art Vo this year as I've got lots of quirking photos to work with.   Definitely worth checking out if you're in the area.

Products I used include

Neo Color II crayons

Stencil Girl stencil

metal die

Heidi Swapp Glitter enamel shape

Teresa Collins Something Wonderful chipboard

Cocoa Vanilla Unforgettable ephemera

Heidi Swapp Flocked acetate

Pink Paislee patterned paper - Squeeze.

This month's moodboard (with a couple of additions) is also a challenge for the Easter Cyber Crop and the same work can be used for both.   Yeah!

I did another LO for the crop though and here it is,


happy crafting

cheers

Tracey



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment