Wednesday 21 April 2021

Cute, by Amanda Hartmann

Hi SC team!

Have you seen the beautiful 13@rts Transparency sheets?


And then this Vintage Collage beauty:
which I have used on my page today.

For colour, I used Tim Holtz Distress Oxides as watercolours.


To create this page, I made templates of the circles on the transparency so I could paint the circles to the white background. With circles drawn on the white cardstock background, I painted each circle with Distress oxides. I also used some plastic packaging to smoosh more colour onto the background.'


This page was then easily assembled - I put the transparency over the painted background - and done! fastest layout ever! LOL.

I layered my cute photo with some paper and a doily and finished with some simple stickers and stars.


You guys.... go get some of these transparencies - before they sell out!!!!

Thanks for looking!
Amanda




 

No comments:

Post a Comment