Thursday 29 April 2021

Art Journalling - With Karyn Schultz!

 Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have some art journal page that I created using lots of fun Art-By-Marlene products available at Scrapping Clearly
 
 
I was also inspired by the "#happyaprilfoolschallenge" prompts in the Art-By-Marlene creatives facebook group. I love Art-By-Marlene products, they are so fun, bright, quirky and happy. You definitely need them in your crafty lives!
 

 These pages are the first 8 prompts in the challenge and I've used an Art-By-Marlene journal, paints, stamps, stencils, sticker quote books, and of course the fabulous die-cut books (I have 6 of these lol)!
 
Day 1 : Just Foolin' around
 
 
 Day 2 :Up In The Air

 
 Day 3 : Sweet Tooth
 
 
 Day 4: Down Under
 
 
 Day 5 : Birds View
 
 
 Day 6 : Blues
 
 
 Day 7 : Bling
 
 
 Day 8 : Circle Mad

 
   Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment