Thursday 15 April 2021

Like A Dream - With Karyn Schultz!

 Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have an art journal page that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly!  
 
 
I'm playing along with the April moodboard challenge. We would love for you to join in with this challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly store voucher. You have until April 30th and you need to upload your challenge here

 

These pages are created on a burlap page in my 8x10 Dina Wakley Media Journal. Once again I find these pages a challenge to use - So I decided to create some tags to attach to the page.
 
I've use a tag that I added stencilling using Distress Oxides in colours that coordinated with the moodboard - I used Cracked Pistachio, squeezed lemonade, and worn lipstick. These were sponged through an Art By Marlene stencil.  
 
 I added a photo I found on Pinterest, I matted it on some tags from a Heidi Swapp Embellishment kit. Lastly I added some white diecuts,  Tim Holtz Idea-ology Snarky quotes and ScrapFX Flowery Bits. I doodled around the edges of all the tags with a black Fude Ball pen.
 
 Here is my completed page.
 

 Here are some close-ups of the page.
 



  Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment