Wednesday 28 April 2021

Mermaid love, by Amanda Hartmann

Hello friends!

Today I share some mermaid love!

Here are the links to products in store used to create my page:
* Dylusions paints (for bubble background): Tropical Sangria & Periwinkle Blue
* Vicki Boutin Gel crayons (to colour the mermaid)



So much fun technique on this page!


Here is the page...

1. I mixed Dylusion paints with dishawashing liquid and water in a cup. I blew bubbles in the cup and used the bubbles to add the bubbles of colour to the background.

2. I stenciled the mermaid with white modeling paste

3. I coloured the mermaid with the VB gel crayons. You can draw directly on the surface (over the stenciled image) and then mix the colour in with your finger and/or a wet brush.




I think the page turned out pretty cool in the end. I need to pay some more with the Gel crayons - I will keep you posted!

Amanda



 

No comments:

Post a Comment