Thursday 1 April 2021

Happy 13th Birthday - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have a card that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly. The card was for my daughters 13th birthday - she is growing up too fast!
 
 
To create the background I used heavy weight white cardstock and painted Prima watercolour confections Pastel Dreams (browns and pinks with highlights of yellow) across the card. When this had dried I added splatters of each colour. 
 
Then I added sparkly stencilling using an Aall and Create stencil and Bo Bunny Rose Gold Glitter Paste.
 
I matted the card background on some pink paper from the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Daydream collection 6x8 paper pack then mounted this on a 14cm x 14cm card base. Lastly I found some chipboard and white gauze that I painted with the Prima watercolour confections Pastel Dreams to coordinate.   

Here is the finished card.
 

  Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment