Sunday 4 April 2021

So the story goes - Tracey Thorne

 Welcome to another fabulous Saturday and with it is a new month - April, with its beautiful soft moodboard. I hope you get an opportunity to create with this one - it is divine.

I don't normally scrapbook with pastel colours so this was a complete challenge for me - and don't we love challenges. I started with a base of white cardstock and to that added some Vicki Boutin paint in Daiquire Ice - I applied this with the end of a paint brush smearing it across the page.
  

I've then added some lemon paint with a sponge using a Kaisercraft stencil.


I have used some Distress Ink - spun sugar - to add a few splatters and have also watered it down with a brush to paint onto the layout. 
The rest of the layout is a blur - things just come together sometimes and we lose track of what we do - stamping is done - here I have added some Prima script & Autumn Leaves with black Ranger ink. I have added Fancy Pants Golden days stamps with Tree Branch Adirondack ink. Photo stacks created - I have used Heidi Swapp pp September Skies Afternoon Breeze and Dina Wakley Collage Paper backgrounds. Sticker layers were added using Cocoa Vanilla Love Always. 
I've also added some Muslin to soften the layers and a Flair from the Cocoa Vanilla Midnight collection.

 


I have used Thickers - Hardcover to create the title. The journalling for my layout was typed using a typewriter.


I hope you have enjoyed my take on this months moodboard. 


Don't forget to upload your creation to the Facebook page in the moodboard album for April.

have a great weekend


tracey









No comments:

Post a Comment