Wednesday 22 April 2020

Life's too short

Hi everyone
Late with this post as finding it hard to keep track of days as they're blurring into each other.

Just a really quick share on a project that started out with the thought that it was just going to be black and white for the VCC challenge.   
What can I say, it took a turn


I started with some Light & Fluffy through a Darkroom Door stencil and added some Lindy's magical powder in Blazing Black which I spritzed with water.   A little bit of stamping and some Nuvo Glimmer paste through a stencil then other bits and pieces from my stash.  Finished off with some Snarky stickers and outlined the page with my Fude Ball pen (love the way this writes). 

As I said, super quick but satisfying and fun,

Stay safe and craft on
cheers
Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment