Wednesday 22 April 2020

One scrapbook live... 4 ways, by Amanda Hartmann


Hello team!

During our wonderful virtual cybercrop, I did a spontaneous Scrapbook live video.  I created a page, and then taught that during the live video. I ended up with 4 different variations of the design. Today I thought it would be great to share some of the details of the final pages.

I also want to thank all of those people who played along! I was blown away by the awesome creative pages that came out of the scrapbook live. I hope we can do it again soon.....

This page was created with these basic steps:
1. Gesso smooth cardstock
2. Stencil modeling paste diagonally
3. Water plus acrylic paints, wet brush, water spray bottle - move the colour and heat set.
4. Paint stamped and fussy cut images.
5. Put the page together, with stickers and embellishments.
This is a simple overview.... if you want all the details - watch the video!

Page 1





 Page 2: 






Page 3:







Page 4: Art Journal


Here are just some of the pages that were inspired by my scrapbook live video. You guys are awesome!




Thanks for looking today!


Here is a list of some of the products I used on these pages:
Art by Marlene - Mariposas Stamp Set
Art by Marlene - Sticker Book 2



No comments:

Post a Comment