Wednesday 1 April 2020

"Happy" using the April moodboard, by Amanda Hartmann

Hi everyone!

Welcome to April! And with a new month, we have a new challenge! For April, there is a mood board - you can see the entries and DT samples loaded into our Scrapping Clearly Facebook group. Head there to load your entries too!

Today my page is dedicated to my beautiful oldest daughter, and it is all about the amazing Paper Arts Whimsical paper!

There is a big collection of Paper Arts papers - each with divine mixed media backgrounds, and often with funky and quirky designs, like the girls on this paper!

Here is the mood board this month!

To create my page, I started with the Paper Arts Whimsical paper and I painted some white gesso to the middle of the background where I wanted to journal.

Next, I added some colour - I watered down some Dina Wakley acrylic paints, and added them in splodges and heat set to dry. I used these paint colours: Lapis and a little Turquoise.

I trimmed the edge of the paper, and mounted onto some black cardstock.


 Here are some close ups... you can see how I used stickers, journaling and doodling to finish the page!




Such a wonderful paper and perfect to send a message to my girl!

Thanks for looking, 
Amanda


Full list of Products used:

No comments:

Post a Comment