Saturday 18 April 2020

let's take an ART WALK with layers

I was lucky enough to grab some Heidi Swapp Art Walk papers... I was in the know - if you know what I mean... they are awesome... bold and real... absolutely popping... they can lend themselves to many projects... I was even considering a planner/ journal with these papers - perfect for a recap of a holiday but loved them for this pic of my girl instead.


I have used the Artsy, Locals only & Tropics ranges for this layout. I have cut varying strips and rectangles out of the cardstock as to stagger them and layer them on white cardstock.


After layering the cardstock I added some Heidi Swapp Vintage Chic note tags and some HS washi tape down both sides of my layout.


  I have also added a little green muslin to the underside of the cardstock that will hold my photo.


I have then added Tim Holtz Deco frames & some glass gem embellishments to enhance my layout and a cute little flair button from Coco Vanilla.





And that is a wrap to this awesome layout - love these papers... love this pic of my girl - it all balanced out really well... the papers never took anything away from the fun and funky pic ... and the pic let the papers shine... super fun embellies to add to the layout too... I hope you have been inspired by my layout and you too can't wait to grab some of the Heidi Swapp Art Walk papers - they are amazing!

Have a fabbo weekend of creative expression 

tracey xx


No comments:

Post a Comment