Thursday 23 April 2020

Find Possibility - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have some pages in my Art Journal that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly!


I've used my small Dylusions journal and I started by using my Art-By-Marlene Bold and Bright watercolour pan paints to create a watercolour waterwash background. I also added splatters of the same colours.


Next I added some DWM collage tissue paper and attached using a matte gel medium.


Next I added some die cuts created using Art-By-Marlene collage paper No5 and Art-By-Marlene borders metal die.


Some background stamping was added.


Here is my finished page. I've also added some coloured muslin, black cotton thread, Tim Holtz wings, cotton and Tim Holtz small talk word stickers. I've added doodling around the edge of the pages using a Fude ball pen


Here are some close ups of my pages.




Thanks so much for stopping by!

Crafty Hugs xx



No comments:

Post a Comment