Wednesday 19 February 2020

Shine, by Amanda Hartmann

Hi everyone,

Over the past few months I have been building my collection of the wonderful and colourful Dina Wakley Acrylic Paints. I also recently acquired a Geli Plate - they are a perfect combination for a page. 

Let's take a look....



I started with my 5x7 inch Geli plate and added some Dina Wakley paint -In Ruby with some small squeezes of Eggplant.

Then, I layered the leaf masks from Carabelle Studio.

I printed this to the centre of  a smooth white piece of cardstock. And rollered some excess paint on the edges of the print.


Once it was dry, I added some stamped leaves using Staz On Jet Black with Dina Wakley Media - Stamps: Scribbly Leaves and Pods.


With a wet brush, I painted some of the leaves in, and around the edges and added lots of splatters.

I added some extra black stamping, and black splatters using some watered down Dina Wakley Media: Acrylic Paint in Black.

To finish I added some doodling, washi tape, flowers and a flair button.  
I used the American Craft: Thickers: Adventures Copper for the title and extras!

Here is the page:


And some close ups....






Thanks for looking today, and celebrating my stunning daughter on her graduation (from primary school)!

See you again soon,
Amanda



Products used

Dina Wakley Media: Heavy Body Acrylic Paint 1 oz: in
* Ruby and 
 * Black





No comments:

Post a Comment