Wednesday 26 February 2020

Be fierce, by Amanda Hartmann

Hi everyone,

I'm back again for another Wednesday SC share! This time I am going pretty, using the sweet Heidi Swapp Honey & Spice collection.


Here is my page, of dear red-head daughter, all done up for her dance concert.



I started simply, with a sheet of white cardstock and the Honey and Spice 6x6 inch paper pad. The colour tones were perfect for my photos. 

I pulled out the 6x6 sheets that might work, and worked layering them on the page. I used machine stitching for interest to attach each square of paper.

I layered different papers under the photos, as well as cutting some tags and quotes from the papers.

I distressed the edges of all the papers too.



In these close up you can see how I finished the page....
  
For the title, I used a Kinder Kreations chipboard word, which I heat embossed with Colour Blast Embossing Powder in Bling.


I included wood arrows, leaves and flowers from my stash.


You can also see that I used some additional gold to highlight - I used the gold to paint in the flowers, as well as to add splatters to the page. I used Colour Blast Shimmer Spray in Bling for this - taking the lid off and using a paint brush.

That is it - and it is a great time to add to your Colour Blast stash , with all Colour Blast stock currently 20% off in store. Definitely go check it out!

Thanks for looking today!

Amanda


Products used:
White cardstock


But wait.... bonus page....

I had some left over papers from the Heidi Swapp - Honey and Spice 6x6 inch paper pad I had been using.. so threw this page together with the left overs...


I made my own paste using white texture paste, mixed with Colour Blast mica powders (Peach and Bling), and put that through a floral Kaiser stencil.

Layered the Honey & Spice papers and tags, with a heap of goodies from my stash.



Finished with some pink splatters, using Colour Blast Shimmer Spray in Blush pink.


Thanks for hanging around this long - LOL.

Amanda



No comments:

Post a Comment