Sunday 23 February 2020

Make Your Own Magic-Art Journaling with Lisa Oxley

Howdy Bloggers, Lisa here with a lazy sunday
 mixed media Scrapping Clearly update.

Today I'm sharing a sweet and simple journal page using some glorious 
Art By Marlene products.
Have you seen these fun rice paper pages below.
These are the 1st range of Art By Marlene rice paper pages and there is a shipment of her 2nd range with cooler prints, and I dont have, but will definately need to acquire.


Here's what I created using a few pieces from these pages.



And heres a you tube video to show you my process.





Ive used these products to make this page are all available at


Thanks a bunch for dropping by the Scrapping Clearly blog today,
 I'll be back before you know it with another SC Blog update .



Lisa  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment