Saturday 22 February 2020

Formal time!

I took so many pics of this formal and really need to scrap them with this moodboard as it is just perfect for these pics. My son & his girlfriend looked absolutely fabulous for these pics ... she was a true princess in the pics and they both had so much fun. In creating the page I sprayed some Dylusions ink on my messy mat and then pressed the white cardstock on it to pick up the colour. 


I then gathered various embellishments and layered them on the page to check on placement before taking them off  & using a stencil with liquitex modelling paste and  the Jane Davenport stamp to add stamping in black. 


I have used foam tape to add height to the photo and accentuate the layers. I have used Heidi Swapp glitter words to lift and add sparkle to the page. I have also used some acetate embellishments and a perspex frame. 



I have stitched a black border to help ground the layout  - I am totally loving the glitter and the different shades of pink that have shone through on this page. 


Have a fabulous weekend 
tracey xx



No comments:

Post a Comment