Saturday 15 February 2020

Fave

Seeing as it was Valentines Day yesterday I decided to play with some hearts. I have used the February moodboard again - great go to for inspiration and I want to get the most out of the colours and styling before March rolls around. 


I started with a base of Cocoa Vanilla Make a Wish cardstock and layered some project life cards under the photo. I then spaced out the hearts that I was going to use. After taking a photo of placement I removed all product and then used the Circle of Jewels stencil and some Liquitex light modelling paste to help add some texture to the page. I have also used Distress Oxide spray in tarnished brass. I found the tarnished brass was a great match to the gold of the project life cards. I then added a little black stamping using a Viva Las Vegas stamp. 


I pierced the hearts and then used embroidery floss to stitch a border around the four hearts. 




I used an ALLS pencil to add shading to the hearts before adhering them to the layout. I have then added some Cocoa Vanilla accents from the Love Always embellishment pack. I added foam tape to the photo to help add dimension with the layers. 
 

To finish the layout I added my journalling with a combination of CCV embellishment + Thickers + Flutterbys word. I have also used my Fudeball pen to add handwriting and borders around the Project Life cards.


I hope you have a fantastic weekend full of creative energy.
tracey xx

No comments:

Post a Comment