Thursday 20 February 2020

2020 Planning - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!

It's Karyn here, and today I have some Planner pages to share with you made using lots of goodies available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.


This year I'm using a gorgeous Black and White Heidi Swapp Planner that comes in this fabulous kit. I love the size of this planner - it measures approx 15cm x 21cm which is what I would call a mid-size planner. It is also an undated planner. When I initially got into planners a few years ago I preferred having dated ones but now I prefer them to be undated. One advantage is that if you buy it, then don't use it straight away, you can use it a few years later!  


Look at all the planning goodness in this kit - my fav colours!!  


The first thing I did was to put all the goodies in the pockets inside the planner - it looks so pretty!  


I then decorated the front page with some sparkly Heidi Swapp glitter alphas and a card and paperclip from the kit.  


Next I decorated pages for the first few weeks of January. I added the dates for each of the days (the date stickers were in the kit), then I created some tags using Heidi Swapp 2015 memory planner 6x8 paper pad . I also added stickers from the MAMBI Happy Planner sticker packs.    


These next few images are #beforethepen  

 
 

There are lots of fun goodies from the Heidi Swapp 2016 Memory Planner collection - you should check it out! 

Thanks so much for stopping by 

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment