Wednesday 12 February 2020

Friends, by Amanda Hartmann

Hi all!

Another Wednesday, and time for me to share again! Today I am sharing a scrapbook page created with the awesome and divine Liquitex Inks. What an amazing medium to work with! Bright, easy to paint with, and colour fast.

Here is a sneak peek of my page.



Now, here are some of the steps I took to create my page.

I started by adding a few drops of each ink in a small paint tray. I used Muted Green, Quinacridone Magenta and Muted Pink.


Using the three colours, I painted three big stripes on some smooth Bazzill Marshmallow cardstock.


I added splatters of the inks - the colour sits nicely on top of other colour.


Next, I added some Colour Blast Colour Paste in Snow White through a stencil.


I needed more sparkle, so I added some splatters with the 13Arts Acrylic Glitter ink in Pink Glitter


To finish the background, I added some stamping with the Good Stuff stamp set and some Black Staz On ink.


I trimmed the edges of the white cardstock and mounted the page on some Black cardstock.
I doodled the edges with my new black Vicki Boutin pen.


Here is my full page! You can see where I added muslin, threads, flowers, tissue paper and enamel dots to finish the page!


I coloured white flowers with the Liquitex ink - made them the perfect colour match.




I love the richness of the colour from the inks, and the glittery paste and glitter ink on top looks amazing!



Thanks for looking today! See you next week.

Amanda



Products used:
Liquitex Inks: Muted Green
Liquitex Inks: Quinacridone Magenta





1 comment: