Saturday 8 February 2020

Dream Chaser

The new moodboard is amazing... it is all pink tones & there are so many amazing ways to use these... I am loving the different shades that can be incorporated in the one project.




I have decided to create my layout on Kraft and have brayered  gesso on the page. I then added drops of Tim Holtz distress oxide in picked raspberry.  I then used a soft pink ink through a TCW 6" template over the page. 


Before adding the chipboard I added some tissue from the Dina Wakley range 


After the bigger items were added I started to layer with some Kaisercraft ephemera, hot pink cotton. I also added some stitching whilst adding the tissue paper as well as a border and an Acrylic Heidi Swapp label.





I hope you have gathered some inspiration  from my page 



have a fantastic weekend xx


1 comment: