Thursday 13 February 2020

Her Jewel Sea - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!

It's Karyn here, and today I have an art journal page to share with you made using lots of goodies available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.

 

I created this for the recent Australia Day Cybercrop challenge "I Love her Jewel Sea". The sunset photos are some of my favourite!

In my Small Dylusions journal I added some stencilling using Colour Blast Colour Pastes in Apple of my eye, Deep water and Dusty Charcoal. The stencil I used was TCW 6x6 corncob etching - one of my favourite stencils!  
 

I added more depthto the background with Prima Watercolor Confections


Once my pages were dry I added some background stamping.
 

Then I drew around the edges of the pages with a Fude Ball pen. Next I added embellishments and some beach photos. These embellishments were whatever was on my desk at the time - mainly leftovers from other craft projects. I had some muslin coloured with watercolours (Prima Watercolor Confections), some burlap and a metal embellishment, some Darkroom Door arty circles collage stamps (painted with DWM acrylic paints) and Tim Holtz Idea-Ology Big Chat word stickers.   


I also added some Nuvo Crystal Drops "Gloss Caribbean Ocean" and Nuvo Dream Drops "Cloud9". These are a fun way to add "enamel dot" like elements to your project.
 

Thanks so much for stopping by 

Crafty Hugs xx


1 comment: