Thursday 16 March 2017

Story Telling with Something Wonderful

Hi there Arty Peeps!
I cannot believe we are nearly at the end of first term already, but it is so nice to be having some cooler weather and rainy days. I'm feeling almost human again!

Today I'm showing you another layout done with the Teresa Collins 'Something Wonderful' range. I'm truly amazed at how versatile it is, and I'm totally loving it for school pages! (Pardon the slightly fuzzy pic, the overcast weather is messing with my settings).

 This was such an easy layout to put together, just a few strips of paper, some die-cuts, and embellishments.

 Journalling done with my (fabulous!) WeRMK Typecast typewriter on a piece of patterned paper from the 6x6 pad.

And one of my favourite finishing touches, splats of Dylusions black ink spray.

I hope you're loving this range as much as I am!
'Til next time,
Stay scrappy :-)

1 comment:

  1. Love your creations Peg - the Typewriter detail looks awesome.....

    ReplyDelete