Wednesday 8 March 2017

School by Lauren Hender

Good morning Scrapping Clearly lovely ladies!

Hope your week so far has been fabulous. Here in the Hender home we are all suffering a bug and Mr 17 featured below has broken his leg. But, saying all that the scrapping must go on.. and thank goodness because when feeling miserable creating makes me happy!

Today I sharing a layout using the Something Wonderful collection by Teresa Collins Designs. This range is available for purchase in the Scrapping Clearly store, so if you are loving it as much as I am then get on over and grab some for yourself.


To build this layout I used some Heidi Swapp Color Shine, and dylusions ink for the background. I should have used a little gesso as once I added the color shine it absorbed straight into the paper and I could not play with it. I was happy with the result but I will be definitely using gesso next time.



Once dry I then added my journaling using my We R Memory Keepers typecast typewriter. (I am so in love with it. If you are on the fence about purchasing one do! You will love it)



I then built my cluster using cardstock and pieces from the ephemera pack. This layout design is very clean and simple so this was not hard to come together.



I adhered it all to the page and added the final embellishments, a few extra flicks of white spray, and the heading using some alpha stamps and it was all done.


Here is the links to go shopping:

Have a great week!
Lauren xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Love this Lauren, especially the neutral colour scheme and the stamped title, I never think to do that, must pull out my stamps so they are in my face, haha.

    ReplyDelete