Saturday 11 March 2017

She's my Perfect 10 - Skai Mitchell

Evening Scrappy Peeps..


Just popping in for a quick share tonight, using this months sketch challenge as my inspiration for this layout. 
I am totally in love with this range of papers by Teresa Collins Designs called Something Wonderful, and I've used the blue and grey tones to create this piece. 


Ive used some Colour Blast Shimmer Dust in Midnight for my base layer, and used the B-side of the Alpha Pattern Paper for my circle. For some reason, I love all the B-sides of this collection, which seem to be the blues and greys. 

Ive used random sheets from the Something Wonderful Paper Pack to matt my photo, and a card from the Something Wonderful Ephemera Tags for my sentiment. 

Add to that some bits from the Decorative BradsChipboard ElementsEnamel Dots and Word Stickers and you have one perfectly co-ordinated page




Dont forget to add your sketch entry into our Facebook album to be in the draw for some awesome prizes


No comments:

Post a Comment