Tuesday 7 March 2017

Fun times, Something Wonderful page by Tania!

Hi all!!! I'm back here with you today to share a quick and fun page, using the Teresa Collins, Something Wonderful Collection. It's amazing how different all these Design Team projects are, even though, this month, we are all using the same collection! Anyway, I love it, love all the little embellishments, chipboard stickers, washi, OMG..the washi!!! (Pssst...it's on special, as are a few of the other items in this range!!!) 
Now, I have to mention, I'm also interpreting this month's sketch with my layout! Here's the sketch here:



I die cut 2 beautiful circles from the 'ALPHA' patterned paper, and then almost covered them with the rest of my layering!!! But, it's all about the layers right???
* You can see all the other patterned papers in the store here.



 I layered some more patterned paper behind the photos, and matted my photos with cardstock, white, which is nearly always a given for me! There's another layer at the bottom of the photos, using a couple of the washi tapes. ( This helps anchor the photos and gives your eyes somewhere to rest, so they don't veer off the bottom of the page.) I did the same for the top embellishment cluster, layers and washi!! (Love the little banners from the ephemera set! And.. the gorgeous chipboard buttons!)


With all the gorgeous embellishments in this range, it was so easy to make my little clusters and the page came together fairly effortlessly!! Gotta love that!



What about that gorgeous, viewfinder reel embellishment!!! 
I didn't really add much more to my page, that wasn't in the kit. Only a few little enamel dots, some AC Thickers, staples and thread!! (My title also includes some cute alphas from the word sticker pack.)
I hope I've inspired you to play along with this month's sketch, or the moodboard, don't forget you have to be in it to win it, and wouldn't you love a store voucher to spend at Scrappinglcearly???
And, don't forget to check out this gorgeous Teresa Collins range..I have linked all the products used back to the store!!!
See you next time!!








No comments:

Post a Comment