Monday 13 March 2017

Some Amazing Inspiration from the Scrappingclearly Tag Swap Group

Good morning all I have you are having an amazing day. today I have decided to share with you all some amazing inspiration coming from the tag swap group.

The tag swap for Scrappingclearly  has been running for 7 months now and the inspiration just gets better every month. The moodboards are designed by our amazingly talented design team member Peg Hewitt.

I am sharing some of the standout tag creations from our tag swap members;

Debbie Pullford


Krisy Podolak


Tanya Froud


Vivienne Spaltman


Annette Gearside


Sandra Hartley


Fiona Parslow



I hope you have enjoyed the amazing inspiration from out tag swap members.

Kim Kendell







2 comments:

  1. Wow! These are so fabulous!!
    I love that you are all so inspired xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aweosme tags - I enjoy receiving and creating mine each month and love Pegs Moodboard inspiration.

    ReplyDelete