Thursday 2 March 2017

'Carnival Ride'... by Skai Mitchell

Life isn't always sunshine and rainbows, and I'm having a few personal drama's at the moment. Im a honest scrapper, and document the good, the bad and the ugly... well this ones for the ugly.. 

'Life right now feels like a carnival ride, and I'm ready to get off'


I've used the 'Something Wonderful' range by Teresa Collins to create this moody layout. 

I've begun with a thick layer of Dina Wakley Black gesso on the back side of the Geometric  paper, and built up my layers with pieces from the Ephempera Pack, sewing around each of the edges to give it some texture. 

The title is from the Word stickers, some Thickers from my stash and a Dymo label maker. And there is even some small Enamel dot clusters to tie it all together. 




Thank you for letting me share my art with you. 

love and light... 

Skai 












No comments:

Post a Comment