Wednesday 29 March 2017

You are Amazing by Lauren Hender


Hello wonderful creative scrappers. Welcome back to the Scrapping Clearly blog.

Today on the blog I am sharing a layout of my hubby and our daughter using the beautiful Cedar Lane range by Pink Paislee.


I began by building the background with white gelato, teal watercolour paint and beautiful Nuvo mousse.
The nuvo is an amazing product. I applied it with my finger and the texture was smooth and it's application easy. I was unsure how it dry but in no time it did and it looks great.


I then started building some layers using a lace doily, some fabric tags, some Heidi Swapp mistable fabric boarders. I also grabbed a few maggie holmes tags to poke out from behind the photo.

I then did some fussy cutting and cut out some pretty flowers and a title from some Cedar Lane cardstock. These were then featured around the layering cluster to make it all pretty.


I then layered up my photos and adhered them on. This is always to nice part as when the photos go on it's like it all comes together.

 The next step was to add the heading. I created this by fussy cutting the title and adding some Heidi swap glitter alpha's.


I then added some Cocoa Vanilla Studio sequins and wooden button and a super cute cedar lane arrow.

Once that was all done I couldn't help but make this little cluster in the corner using the cedar lane washi tape and some fussy cut pieces from the Cedar Lane cardstock.


So lets go shopping!!!

Here are the links to all you need to create this layout.


I hope my layout has inspired you to be creative and do a little retail therapy.

Lauren xo





No comments:

Post a Comment