Thursday 15 October 2020

Mini Art Journalling - With Karyn Schultz!

 Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies! 
 
It's Karyn here and today I have 3 art journal pages that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly!
 

I have created all of the pages in my Dina Wakley Media White Journal
 
For this first page I start by painting DWM acrylic paint across the page (sand, carnation and peacock). Then I sprayed DWM gloss spray in eggplant through the DWM circle halves stencil. Next I added sprays and splatters of DWM gloss spray (carnation and marine).  I added some collage elements from project offcuts and book paper as well as a fussy cut stamped image. Some Tim Holtz Idea-ol-ogy Small Talk Word Stickers completed the page.
  
  
The next page used similar colours and elements - also used the DWM medieval crosses stencil and DWM Abstract Figures stamps.

 
  
This last page again used similar products, colours and elements. I also used the DWM Wallpaper stencil with lime DWM gloss spray



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment