Wednesday 14 October 2020

"Happy soul", by Amanda Hartmann

 Hi all!


Welcome to another Wednesday share from me!

I created my own background again from some white cardstock. Its kinda my favourite thing to do right now!



Here is what I used for my background:
* Gel medium
* Prima Watercolour Confection paints (used red and purple tones)
* Black spray for splatters

Here is the full page:


To create this page, I started with stamping using the Dina Wakley stamps with some black Staz on ink. I stamped some circles, as well as other textures and designs from this stamp set.

Using the Prima watercolours I painted the circles, mixing the red and purple together. 

Next I tore some strips of the Scrap FX tissue paper, to layer through the middle and also at the top and bottom of the page.

I also fussy cut flowers and leaves from the Art my Marlene tissue paper. I glued these and the tissue paper strips to the page with gel medium.

Then I used more watercolour to paint the edges and the strips, plus add splatters.

Added more splatters and doodling with black to finish.

In these close ups, you will also see I finished the page with some Vicky Boutin Storyteller stickers and thickers (coming in store soon).






Thanks for looking today!
Amanda




No comments:

Post a Comment