Thursday 29 October 2020

More Mini Art Journalling - With Karyn Schultz!

 Hi Lovelies!

Today I have 4 art journal pages that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly
 
 
 I have created all of the pages in my Dina Wakley Media White Journal
 
For this first page I start by painting DWM acrylic paint across the page (lime, turquoise, ocean, medieval, mineral). Then I sprayed DWM gloss spray in lemon through the DWM circle halves stencil. Next I added splatters of DWM gloss spray (night).  I added some collage elements from project offcuts and book paper as well as a fussy cut stamped image. Some Tim Holtz Idea-ol-ogy Small Talk Word Stickers completed the page. 
 
 
 
For this next page I used similar colours to the first page. I painted DWM acrylic paint across the page (lime, turquoise, ocean, medieval, mineral). Then I sprayed DWM gloss spray in lemon through the DWM circle halves stencil and Night DWM gloss spray through the DWM Swirling dashes stencil.  Next I added splatters of DWM gloss spray (night).  I added some collage elements from project offcuts and book paper. Some Tim Holtz Idea-ol-ogy Small Talk Word Stickers completed the page. I like to use my Tim Holtz Tiny attacher to attach collage elements.
 

 
The next 2 pages use similar techniques with a different colour palate.
 
 
 For the next page I painted DWM acrylic paint across the page (blushing, magenta, fuschia, lemon eggplant). Then I sprayed DWM gloss spray in lemon through the DWM circle halves stencil. Next I added splatters of DWM gloss spray (eggplant and lemon).  I added some collage elements from project offcuts and book paper. Some Tim Holtz Idea-ol-ogy Small Talk Word Stickers completed the page.
 
 
   
For the last page I painted DWM acrylic paint across the page (blushing, magenta, fuschia, lemon eggplant). Then I sprayed DWM gloss spray in eggplant through the DWM wallpaper stencil. Next I added splatters of DWM gloss spray (eggplant and lemon).  I added some collage elements from project offcuts and book paper, as well as a fussy cut stamped image from the DWM Positive Women stamp set. Some Tim Holtz Idea-ol-ogy Small Talk Word Stickers completed the page.
 


 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment