Here is a list of the materials I used:
- Vicki Boutin Storyteller: Radiate stencil
- Vicki Boutin Storyteller: paper, thickers and stickers (coming soon to Scrapping Clearly)
- Distress Oxide Ink Pad: Faded Jeans
- Dina Wakley Gloss Spray: White
- Dylusions Spray: Black Marble
- Heidi Swapp - Old School: Clear ABC stamps
- Sharpie - white pen
- Pilot Paint Marker
Here is my full page:
Here a few pictures to show you how I created my background.
I randomly placed some of the solid letters on the stamp block and stamped using Distress Oxide Ink.
I stamped collections of the letters and symbols diagonally on the page.
Next, using the black outline ABC stamp, I stamped (with black Staz on ink), on just some of the letters. I also did some extra random black stamping with an old small script stamp and dots stamp.
I used modelling paste through the Radiate stencil to add the wheels to the page.
I mixed some Distress Oxide ink with water and painted some of the white wheels and to add some splatters.
I also added splatters of white gloss spray and black marble spray.
Extra dots and doodling were added with some journaling pens.
Now for some close ups!