Thursday 22 October 2020

Happy - With Karyn Schultz!

  Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!

It's Karyn here and today I have a scrapbook page that I created using lots of fun products available at Scrapping Clearly!


I'm playing along with the October moodboard challenge. We would love for you to join in with this challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly store voucher. You have until October 31 and you need to upload your challenge here
 
 
I started by creating my background on heavy weight white cardstock. I added gesso to the page then I added torn strips of book paper and DWM collage paper using gel medium.

Next I painted DWM acrylic paint across the page (turquoise, sky, ocean) and used a Jane Davenport mermaid scale stencil and baby wipe technique to remove some of the paint.

Then I added sprays and splatters of DWM gloss spray (turquoise, ocean, marine, lime) with a DWM celular stencil. 

I added more stencilling with black DWM acrylic paint and used a Fude ball pen to draw around the edges of the page.

Lastly I added some background stamping, then stenciling with TCW mini 4 feathers stencil and Bo Bunny silver glitter paste.


Here is my finished page. The photo is Jessica with one of the crabs she caught last Christmas.

 I loved the background, so I've kept embellishments to a minimum. I've added a white paper doilie underneath my photo. I've used a HS Dreamy layered paper bow, Dear Lizzy paperclip, and flair from my stash.

How cool do the glitter feathers look up close!

 
The silver glitter words are Pink Paislee fancy glitter letter stickers.

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment