Thursday 9 January 2020

Moodboard Art Journalling - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!

It's Karyn here, and today I have an art journal page to share with you made using lots of goodies available in the Scrapping Clearly Store.


I'm also playing along with the January Moodboard Challenge. We would love for you to join the challenge and be in the running to win a Scrapping Clearly voucher. You have until January 31 and you enter by uploading your photo to the album in the facebook group here.
 

For my creation I've used the the small A5 Art-By-Marlene journal. I've first added colour using Art By Marlene Bold and Bright watercolor pan paints. The page already had a stamp on it that was blurred so I painted over it and aimed to cover it with another element.   


Next I added a torn strip of Art by Marlene collage paper. I love these papers - you could even use them to completely cover your page! I added this strip to frame the edge of the page and also to cover up the base of the tab (from the Art By Marlene die cut booklet). Next I added a paper doilie and "flower lady" element from the Art By Marlene die cut booklet. I also took 4 leaves from the same die cut booklet and added them to look like wings. These die-cuts are amazing - so quick and easy to use!


Lastly I added some stickers from the Art-by-Marlene sticker book
 

I hope you can join us for this months challenge - maybe you have some of these fun Art By Marlene products to use too :) 
 

Thanks so much for stopping by 

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment