Tuesday 21 January 2020

Wild & Free

Hi everyone
The happiest place on earth is apparently Disneyland - for me I think my scrap room is a very close second!





As usual I started this with some white card stock that I covered with gesso.   I then added some Prima water colours (London, Tokyo & Calgary) and some Scribble sticks for my background.  Then to add a bit of depth, some navy acrylic paint sponged through a Dina Wakley Jungle stencil.   I then added some Colour Blast paste (Punch) using another stencil and coated some chipboard leaves using Colour Blast embossing powder (Envy).   I used a Dark Room Door chipboard which I also embossed.   Some Fancy Pants ephemera and a few bits from my stash and I was done.


Hope you get lots of time to create this weekend and join in with the Cyber Crop.   I'll be thinking of you all as I move house!   Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment