Thursday 23 January 2020

Honey & Spice Cards - With Karyn Schultz!

Hi Scrapping Clearly Lovelies!!

It's Karyn here, and today I have some cards to share with you made using various products available in the Scrapping Clearly Store


For my card backgrounds I've used white cardstock and painted with using Decadent Pies Prima Watercolor Confections (pink, green, brown). Once this was dry I added splatters of each colour as well.

I also coloured 2 pieces of muslin with the Decadent Pies Prima Watercolor Confections (pink and green).  


I matted the backgrounds on papers from the Heidi Swapp Honey & Spice 12x12 paper pad. I then embellished with the green coloured muslin, some burlap, white diecuts,   Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane ephemera and  Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane photo corners.


How cool does the layering look! This is a great way to use up lots of bits and pieces on your craft desk! 

 

Thanks so much for stopping by

Crafty Hugs xx


No comments:

Post a Comment